So this was on Facebook, I don’t often get involved in these things but it made for a great hour of hilarious revelations. It’s great was to see how they see their world around them.
My Daughter age 8 is the first answer and my son age 11 is the 2nd.
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child’s age.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
When I say I love her.
3. What makes mom sad?
Who’s I say I don’t love her.
Over flowing baths.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she’s clumsy.
Literally tickle me to death.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Lots of things.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Speaks to Helena.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Not for acting, or singing.
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
I’m better at maths.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She says it all the time.
Says it a lot.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
I passed on this one.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?